Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Form, Requirements and how to apply successfully for 2020/2023 NYIF Loan Registration via online; have you heard about Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan? If not this post is for you. Learn more under.
At the end of this article, I will show you steps/guidelines on how to get Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) by President Muhammadu Buhari and requirements to be among the successful Beneficiaries.
Federal Government has established a 75 billion Naira Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), as part of our commitment to creating opportunities for the youth of Nigeria.
President Muhammadu Buhari in his twits shared on International Youth day has advised Nigerian youths that they should take advantage of the NYIF N75bn loan scheme. He further stated that I urge all our young people to take advantage of these opportunities.
The NYIF is to serve as a sort of Youth Bank that will fund and support innovative ideas. skills. talents and enterprise of the Nigerian Youth; a loan and credit pathway dedicated to enabling access to credit and soft loans.
The disbursement will be through various channels, which will include Micro Credit Organizations across the country under the Central Bank of Nigeria supported by Bank of Industry BOI, Fintech Organizations, and Venture Capital Organizations, registered with the CBN.
Requirements for NYIF Registration 2020-2023
- Applicants must be a Potential beneficiaries are expected to have a fundable business idea.
- Must have a Registered business
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Present recognized means of identification and guarantors.
- Also, the Ministry of Youth and Sports claim that the safeguards built around some specifics being crafted around the fund will ensure that potential beneficiaries do not need to know anyone or be “connected” to access the fund.
- The NYIF Loan is meant to cater to the investment needs of those between the age of 18-35. An individual and group can apply for the loan.
How to apply online for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan Successfully
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update on nyif application form
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here