Have you heard about 75Billion Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) under Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development? Here I will provide for Registration, Requirements and how to apply successfully via online the portal. Apply under.
NYIF loan has been announced but many do not know how to access, apply or register for the loan before the end of this article you will know the application Form portal and how to fill you form online correctly.
Please note better;
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) will provide the financing to kick-start the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).
Requirements/Eligibility for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan
- Potential beneficiaries are expected to have a fundable business idea.
- Registered business
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Present recognized means of identification and guarantors.
- Also, the Ministry of Youth and Sports claim that the safeguards built around some specifics being crafted around the fund will ensure that potential beneficiaries do not need to know anyone or be “connected” to access the fund.
- It is meant to cater to the investment needs of those between the age of 18-35. An individual and group can apply for the loan.
States where you can access Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- FCT Abuja
How to apply/register for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan 2020/2023
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here