Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Programme Application Form is out apply here. We are glad to inform you about the 2021 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Registration Form. Registration Form Link Portal is out apply here.
This post contains about the 2021 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Programme for selection country to study in UK Universities, here I will list out countries that is available, how to apply online and requirements that is involves.
About – Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for candidates from least developed and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries, for full-time Master’s study on selected courses, jointly supported by UK universities.
These 2021/2022 scholarships are offered under six CSC development
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
Requirements for 2021 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Programme
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK, or remotely if required, by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2021
- By September 2021, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high income country
- Be unable to afford to study at a UK university without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
Papua New Guinea
Selection Process for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Programme
Each participating UK University will conduct its own recruitment process to select a specified number of candidates to be awarded Commonwealth Shared Scholarships. Universities must put forward their selected candidates to the CSC in May 2021. The CSC will then confirm that these candidates meet the eligibility criteria for this scheme. Universities will inform candidates of their results in July 2021.
How to apply/register for 2021 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Programme Application Form
For a successful application apply by:
View the full list of eligible courses.
Application Form Closing Date for 2021 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
The deadline for application is on the 9 April 2021 16.00 (GMT)
Latest Scholarships to apply Online