Masterscard Foundation Scholars Program Scholarship 2021/2022 Application Form is out for successful applicants to study in University of Edinburgh, Gaining an Online Masters is an excellent way to earn a qualification which is equivalent to on-campus study – apply now for 2021/2022 Masterscard Foundation Scholars Program Scholarship.
This post is to update interested applicants about the 2021/2022 Masterscard Foundation Scholars Program Scholarship; registration link portal has been opened for suitable applicants.
At the end of this article, I will show you how you can apply and registered successfully for 2021/2022 Masterscard Foundation Scholars Program Scholarship, how to apply/register online successfully and application form requirements involved.
About- The Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh will provide postgraduate online scholarships to students from Africa with great academic and leadership potential but few educational opportunities.
The Masterscard Foundation Scholars Program Scholarship 2021/2022 will cover the full tuition fees and a small study stipend to allow for access to high-quality internet. The scholarship is designed to cover three-years of part-time online study.
2021/2022 Masterscard Foundation Scholarships are available for the following postgraduate programs:
- MSc International Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- MSc Global Food Security and Nutrition
- MSc Carbon Management
- MSc Social Justice and Community Action
- MSc Data Science, Technology and Innovation
- MSc Digital Education
- MSc One Health
Requirements/Eligibility for 2021/2022 Masterscard Foundation Scholarships
- You must be a graduate or be about to graduate as a Mastercard Foundation Scholar in a Mastercard Foundation partner institution.
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh for a relevant degree programme listed above. You will generally need to have achieved the equivalent of a UK Second Class (Upper) Bachelors (Hons) degree. You can find out more about postgraduate entry requirements for your country or be in touch with us at [email protected].
- You must be a citizen of an African country (with the exception of Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco & Tunisia), whose personal circumstances would make accepting an online study offer from the University of Edinburgh difficult. Applications from Malawi, Ethiopia, Mauritius, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe are particularly welcome.
- You should demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community and former school/university.
- You must be able to present economic circumstances which show you lack financial means to pursue higher education in your home country or elsewhere
- Applicants should demonstrate an awareness of online degrees, and be able to show how they will approach the unique challenges and opportunities provided by online, part-time study.
How to apply/register for 2021/2022 Masterscard Foundation Scholarships
Latest Scholarships to apply Online