South African National Disaster Management Centre (NDMC) Bursary Registration Form is out apply here before the closing date on December 30. This is to inform the General Public about the ongoing NDMC Bursary Registration Application Form, Link portal will be provided here.
Are you in South African? Do you wish to register for ongoing South African NDMC Bursary Form? Opportunity is for you to apply and register for South African National Disaster Management Centre (NDMC) Bursary Application Form. See more details under.
NDMC Bursary Application Form is out for 2021 Academic Year. Interested Candidates can now apply and register online before portal is close. See procedures and guidelines on how to apply and register online.
Selection Preference for South African NDMC Bursary Registration
- Interested Candidates must have applied for a Disaster (Risk) Management or a related field at a South African public institution of higher learning of their choice by the time the bursary is advertised;
- Candidates must have been accepted to study for a Disaster (Risk) Management or related field at a South African public institution of higher learning of their choice by the time the bursary is advertised;
- Unemployed applicants must have proof of household income of less than R350 000.00 per annum;
- Employed applicants must have proof of income of less than R350 000.00 per annum;
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- First preference will be given to students studying towards a Disaster (Risk) Management qualification; and
- Applications from PhD students will not be considered for this bursary funding.
Application Requirements for South African NDMC Bursary Registration
For you to be selected you must submit the followings, Brief Curriculum Vitae, Motivation letter, A National Senior Certificate, having passed all subjects with 50% and above, Proof of application for Disaster (Risk) Management or a field related to Disaster (Risk) Management in the absence of proof of acceptance or admission letter, Proof of residence, Proof of income (for parents/ guardians in the case of dependents) or an affidavit with supporting documents in cases where the student does not have parents and Proof of income in the case of employed applicants.
How to register for 2021/2022 South African NDMC Bursary Registration
Download: 2021 BURSARY APPLICATION
For a successful application please the followings carefully,
The Director: Disaster Management, Education, Training, Awareness and Research, Private Bag X804, Pretoria 0001 or hand deliver to 1303 Heuwel Avenue, Riverside Park, Letaba House, Second Floor, Centurion, 0046. All enquiries should be directed to: Mr Mokhurumelo Kgwetiane, tel. (012) 848 4615, mobile phone 060 983 6914 or by email: [email protected] or Mr Lesego Shoroma, tel. (012) 848 4801, mobile phone 082 644 1200 or by e-mail [email protected]
Closing date for South African National Disaster Management Centre (NDMC) Bursary Registration Form
The deadline is the 30th of December, 2020.