Seven –Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment Application Form ongoing apply before the closing date. The deadline for fresh application is one week from today, endeavor to apply online.
This post will help you to apply successfully for 2020 Seven –Up Bottling Company Limited Jobs Recruitment and Application Form Requirements will be listed here.
QUICK FACT; Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
Seven –Up Bottling Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Treasury Specialist – full time Job
Brief about the job
- The Treasury Specialist (Liquidity & Facilities Mgt) will monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services.
- He / She will support the Treasury Manager in liquidity management, risk assessment and timely accounting and reconciliation of all transactions.
Requirements for 2020 Seven –Up Bottling Company SBC Limited Recruitment
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Interested candidates must be chartered (ICAN or ACCA).
- Interested applicant must at least have 7 years experience in Banking with practical knowledge of Loan Administration, Liquidity Management and Cash Optimization.
How to apply successfully for 2020 Seven –Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment
To apply/register successfully, Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here