Npower 2020 April Stipend Payment news update: for beneficiaries across 36 States of the Federation. All information concerning Npower Stipends payment for the month of April will be discuss here, read below carefully for more details.
This article will give all information about 2020 Npower April Stipends Payment, when to be paid and date.
Npower April Stipends Payment date 2020
The Npower Volunteer’s April 2020 stipends will pay when due, we are expecting April 2020 stipend to be made on the first week of May 2020, we promise to update you concerning 2020 April Npower Stipends. Npower pays every month including: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
Be rest assured that Npower April Stipends Payment/salary will get to you when due. All is set for volunteer to receive March/April 2020 stipends for 2016/2017 N-Teach, N-Agro, N-Health, N-Tech and N-Tax Beneficiaries.
How Npower Monthly Payment Today is being made
The monthly payment of Npower Stipends moves from Ministry of Budget and National Planning (MBNP)(TSA) to Nigeria Inter-Bank settlement system (NIBSS)(TSA), then to Volunteer Bank , before it gets to Volunteer Bank Account
Npower Different dates of payment stipends/salary
- Monthly Payroll Cut-off by 8th – 11th of the each Month
- Payroll Preparation Deadline 14th/15th of each Month
- Payroll Approval and onward transition to MBNP (16th-18th)
- Advisement of Funds for Payment to NIBSS (20th -27th)
- NIBSS Payment (28th-29th)
- Payment Report Generation (30th-1st)
- Review and Analysis of Payment reports (1st-3rd)
How to solve Backlog Payments for 2016 and 2017 N-Teach, N-Agro, N-Health, N-Tech and N-Tax Beneficiaries
Those on Backlog Payments ensure your bank account/BVN corresponds with what you say is your account number. If it corresponds and you are still on Backlog Payments follow the steps below to resolve the issues.
- Scan and upload Appointment Letter
- Upload Place of Primary Assignment name
- Scan and upload Bank account statement from the period you were not paid.
We promise to update successful Beneficiaries concerning monthly stipends. STAY TUNE AND SAFE
Don’t miss out updates from us, to get updates like US on