NA Application Form is out and are invited from interested and qualified applicants for 2020/2021 Nigerian Army Recruitment for new intake Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women. Apply for NA Jobs here.
Have you heard about the ongoing Recruitment into Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruit intake for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women for qualified and interested applicants? Application Form is online apply before closing date.
This article will help you apply and register successfully for ongoing Nigerian Army Recruitment of new intake Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women, at the end I will show you ways you can apply successfully and requirements involves.
Are you searching for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form online through the Application or do you wish to know the Application Form Link Portal to apply for Nigerian Army NA Jobs? You are at the right place apply now.
Before you would be shortlisted, you need to meet up with the Application Form criteria for a successful Application.
Application Form Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment for new intake Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women
- Those applicants that wish to apply for ongoing NA Jobs must be a Nigerian citizen by birth also must possess a National Identity Cards to be shortlisted.
- To be Shortlisted for Training you must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Those who has a criminal conviction by the court of law should not apply.
- Interested candidates must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- Please note better that those candidates applying as tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Those who knows Nigerian language other than mother tongue has added advantage
Check out – Chevening UK Government Scholarship Programme
How to apply for 2020/2021 Nigerian Army Recruitment Jobs
Login the portal via ims.army.mil.ng/login