Jumia online Registration, these steps below will help you to create account and sign up successfully to shop online. With one Jumia account you can shop various services via online. Create account successfully here.
Are you interested shopping online with Jumia online market place? Do you have an account or you want to create one? Do you know there is a successful ways to create account very easier and simple? This article will explain vividly on how to create account with successfully with Jumia online.
To buy or shop online with Jumia you need to open an account with your email or phone number.
You can shop electronics and stationery to fashion and home decor, the online shop showcases a wide range of products with Jumia in the following countries listed below;
Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt, Ghana, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Uganda, Algeria, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Senegal, Zambia, Cameroon, Angola, Gabon, Rwanda, and Tanzania.
Jumia online Registration: steps to create account successfully
Please note that you can create account in two ways
Click here to get started https://www.jumia.com.ng/customer/account/login/
- Create account via Click on the “Sign Up” button to access the registration page.
- Enter your personal details, i.e., your name, email address, and password.
- Confirm the registration from your email account
How to shop with Jumia via online
- Browse Jumia store’s website and find the product you wish to buy.
- Next click on the item to see its full details.
- Then click on the “Buy Now” button to add the item to the shopping cart.
- The next thing to do is to click on the cart and then proceed to checking out.
- Now Log into your account and enter your payment details and confirm your shipping address.
- Click on the “Save and continue” button to access the checkout page and confirm your order to get an invoice.
- Then shop online
List of items you can buy/shop on Jumia
- Jumia sales Women’s fashion
- Jumia sales Men’s fashion
- Jumia sales Sunglasses and watches
- Jumia sales Mobile phones and accessories
- Jumia sales TVs, audio, and video
- Jumia sales Tablets and accessories
- Jumia sales Home and living
- Jumia sales Cameras, music, and games
- Jumia sales Computing and accessories
- Jumia sales Sport and fitness
- Jumia sales Baby, kids, and toys
- Jumia sales Hair and beauty
- Jumia sales Books
How to make payment on Jumia after shopping online
Mostly payment method at Jumia is Cash on Delivery. As the name suggests, you pay when goods delivered to you. Other payment options include: mobile money (like M-Pesa), PayPal, credit card, and bank deposit.
How to get update from Efficiencyview team
To get more information about this, click on allow PushEngage Notification
Don’t miss out updates from us, to get updates like US on