New link portal have been created for Npower Teach to register for via online for only graduates. Only N-Teach and N-Health are available for Graduates. Register here.
About N-Power Volunteer Corps
The N-Power Volunteer Corps is the post-tertiary engagement initiative for Nigerians between 18 and 35. It is a paid volunteering programme of 2-year duration. The graduates will undertake their primary tasks in identified public services within their proximate communities.
All N-Power Volunteers are entitled to computing devices that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement, as well as information for their continuous training and development.
Work Responsibility for Npower Teach Beneficiaries
N-Power Teach Volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. N-Power Teach Volunteers will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria.
They will not replace the current teachers, but will work as support teachers across Nigeria, assisting with teaching, school management and other functions within the schools. Where possible, they will also assist in taking basic education to children in marginalized communities.
Selection Preference for Npower Teach Recruitment
N-Power Teach is open to all graduates. However, graduates that have majored in education (either at NCE or B.SC level) are encouraged to apply.
Portal for Registration for Npower Teach Recruitment
New portal has been created for Npower Teach Job Recruitment Application Form.
For Npower Teach apply via https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/
How to apply for 2020 Npower Scheme Recruitment
- Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the Npower programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your Email address for confirmation
- Once our Email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Education and Programme page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The Npower programme is open to all.
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card, Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are: International Passport, National ID Card issued by NIMC, Valid Driver’s License and Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Review and Submit Page: Review all the information you have inputted and then submit
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe