Chevron Recruitment Internship Program 2021 Application Form is ongoing. We are glad to inform all graduates about the ongoing Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment Internship Program. Register here to start your application.
The 2021 Chevron Recruitment Internship Program will take place in Lagos, Warri and Delta. Applications are invited from interested graduates across Nigeria.
Quick Fact: Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program will commence next year placement is available in the Lagos and Warri office.
Only Nigerian undergraduates schooling in Nigeria are required to write the tests.
Requirements/Qualifications for 2021 Chevron Recruitment Internship Program
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Masters’ Degree
- Interested Candidate must currently be enrolled in a Post graduate degree program
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
How to register for 2021 Chevron Recruitment Internship Program and create account
Click the Apply button
Upload your current resume
Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your current institution using the “cover letter” tab
- If possible the letter from your institution should state
- Your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
- Expected start date and duration of internship
Otherwise upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about Chevron Recruitment Internship Programme
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here