YouWIN Application form 2017 is now available via online. This is to inform interested Nigerian Youths about the federal Government Youth Enterprises with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWIN).
Aspiring entrepreneurs will be call for registration, Applications will be reviewed and 55,500 successful applicants will be shortlisted for the YouWIN online training.
The program is supported by the federal ministry of Finance and its aim to support young Nigerians entrepreneurs as they plan, start and grown their businesses.
YouWIN is aim to provide enterprise education as well as access to technical and consulting services.
YouWIN Application form processes
- Registration/Application & Selection: when registration closes, YouWIN application will be reviewed and YouWIN successful candidates will be published via YouWIN recruitment portal.
- Online Training (Accelerator Phase I): when the successful applicants is published, 55,500 successful participants will receive tailored generic online training in various aspects of entrepreneurship at the end 5000 successful candidates will be shortlisted and will qualify for tailored Master class face to face training.
- Master class Training (Accelerator Phase II): at this Accelerator Phase II 5000 successful applicants will receive tailored (industry specific) Master class face to face training: The sectors of focus for the master class phase are:
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Manufacturing & Retail
One of the benefit of this Master class Training is that all participants will receive certification on completion of the training and required to submit a business plan
- Business Development Support: at this stage all shortlisted applicants who funded business will receive a one year business development support.
How to process YouWIN Application form 2017
- Apply via YouWIN application form 2017 portal
- Fill in all your information required
- Enter the verification sum
- Finally click on REGISTER
- An email will be sent to you, then login to continue
- You will be redirected to a page where you will ask to change your password
- Finally a page will be open to you where you will fill your personal information (Applicant Profile) SAVE TO CONTINUE
- Finally Click SUBMIT
- YouWIN connect Registration is ongoing endeavor to apply
Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria YouWIN Competition Opens – www.youwin.org.ng
YouWIN Connect Competition now opens
Youth Enterprises with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWIN) competition is now ongoing for interested Nigerian Youths.
Annual Business Plan Competition (BPC) for aspiring young entrepreneurs in Nigeria in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Youth Development, Ministry of Communication Technology and federal ministry Finance is ongoing.
- Apply for YouWIN Connect Competition via https://www.youwinconnect.org.ng/
YouWIN Application form 2017 Requirements
- All YouWIN Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English
- YouWIN connect candidates will expose themselves to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the program
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service
- Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply