Young Professional programs of African Development Bank Group are ongoing for interested candidate. This is to inform the general public about the ongoing Young Professional programs chairs by African Development Bank Group for member countries only. It is a three years leadership opportunity for development of Bank’s future leaders. The Young Professional programs application for is available now via online apply here.
The African Development Bank Group is an equal opportunity employer, whenever you mention African Development Bank Group you talk about a regional multilateral development bank, engaged in promoting the economic, in social development of its 54 regional member countries.
The Young Professional programs of African Development Bank Group is a three years leadership opportunity for development of Bank’s future leaders of which the bank need a highly qualified and motivated professionals from a member countries for a productive and rewarding career path in development.
The 2017-2018 Young Professional programs is open to all 54 regional member countries but opportunity will be given to 30 candidates for the 2018 cohort.
Application Requirements for Young Professional programs 2017-2018
- Applicants are advised to provide as much relevant information as possible
- Application for admission to the AfDB YPP takes online procedures
- Applicants with dual nationality are advised not to apply, only one nationality from a member country is recognized
- While applying indicate the nationality you wish to declare
- Be a citizen of a regional or non-regional AfDB member country
- Be 32 years of age or younger by 31st December, 2017
- Have at least 3 years work experience in the areas related to our high priority areas (Hi-5s)
- Have passion for Africa’s Development
- Demonstrate strengths in leadership including leading others
- Able to leverage knowledge, share and coach others
- Applicants must possess Master’s degree in any discipline related to business of the Bank including outstanding academic credentials
- Interested applicants must possess business Acumen and innovation mindset etc
Successful candidates from the selection process will be appointed YPs. It will base on your nationality entered for the program.
If you are among the selected candidates you will receive an official offer in writing and are expected to report for duty in February 2018.
How to apply for Young Professional programs of African Development Bank Group
- Before applying for YPP make sure you Provide an email address; and an alternative one also Fill in correct e-mail address because your email will be the main means of communication between you and the programs team
- Make sure you answer all the questions
- Fill your current contact information correctly
- Complete phone number (country code + city code + number)
- The following below must be uploaded during your application process
- Maximum two page Curriculum Vitae in Microsoft Word version
- Copies of Academic Certificates/Transcripts
- PhD Dissertation/Master’s Thesis topic (short summary), if applicable
- You will be expected to write an essay of about 800 words
follow the links below to apply