www.portal.fedfire.gov.ng: 2017 Federal Fire Service Enlistment | Guidelines to Apply | Get your Application Form Here –
2017 Federal Fire Service Enlistment, arrangement has now been put in place for Federal Fire Service Enlistment 2017 to kickoff. This to bring to your notice about 2017 FFS Enlistment into the Federal Fire Service Nigeria under the supervision of Federal Ministry of Interior, Federal Ministry of Interior is only ministry that hold swayed on four Federal Government Agencies in the country. This article will inculcate you about the importance of 2017 Federal Fire Service Enlistment, guidelines on how to apply successfully and 2017 Federal Fire Service Enlistment requirements. This article will be of remedies to your application procedures.
About Federal Fire Service Nigeria (FFSN)
Federal Fire Service Nigeria (FFSN) major aim is to prevent and combat fire outbreaks in the Government Reserved Areas. FFSN is among the nation’s largest fire and rescue service, the department is working 24/7 to keep the Government Reserved Areas safe from fires and responding to emergencies.
Federal Fire Service Nigeria executes operation by 37 Fire Authorities, under the supervision of State Councils and Town Councils around the states.
Federal Fire Service Nigeria (FFSN) operates in three ways:
- Carries-out topography of their areas of jurisdiction
- Effects rescues
Federal Fire Service Nigeria (FFSN) major Departmental Functions, Administration & Finance
- Supervises the various commands such as Lagos Command, etc
- Administers fund and expenditures
- Prepares the personnel budget;
- Oversees appointments, promotions, discipline, welfare, training & development, and general administrative matters
2017 Federal Fire Service Enlistment Portal
The recruitment portal for 2017 Federal Fire Service Enlistment is www.portal.fedfire.gov.ng
Guidelines on How to apply for 2017 Federal Fire Service Enlistment
All aspirant who wish to be enlist in the 2017 Federal Fire Service Enlistment should follow the guidelines below to apply successfully
- Visit the recruitment portal above to register
- Successful applicants will be selected for aptitude test via online with their test ID Number.
- Applicants are mandated to submit all the necessary documents via online failure to do so, will consider themselves disqualified.
- Only applicants who meet the requirements and register/submit their application form via online successfully will be shortlisted.
How to apply for 2017 Federal Fire Service Enlistment
Apply via www.portal.fedfire.gov.ng
Important notice to all applicants
Applicants must submit the following documents online:
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- A comprehensive CV
- Applicants’ certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- A recent Passport
- The National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport etc as an ID to be submitted
2017 Federal Fire Service Enlistment Academic Requirements
- WASC/GCE or NECO with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects
- B.Sc./HND/ND OR NCE from a recognized institution in Nigeria
General Requirements for 2017 Federal Fire Service Enlistment
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- All aspirants must be a Nigerian
- Aspirants must present a medical fitness report from a recognized Government Hospital
- Applicants must be free from any criminal offences
- FFS application form is free via online
Take Note: only shortlisted applicant 2017 Federal Fire Service Enlistment will be contacted for interview