The National Pension Commission Recruitment 2017 is ongoing this to bring to your notice about the latest jobs at National Pension Commission. PENCOM 2017 recruitment is ongoing and the National Pension Commission Recruitment 2017 application form is now available for graduates applicants who wish to work with the National Pension Commission Nationwide.
National Pension Commission Recruitment 2017 Guides is available via online and also requirements for application procedures is also here. I will show you simple steps to follow for a successful PENCOM Registration.
The National Pension Commission was set by the Pension Reform Act (PRA) 2014 and later PRA 2014, the major target was to ensure that the Nigerian Pension Industry runs active administration and to have the superintend in:
- Regulation of the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS)
- The old Defined Benefits (DB) Scheme
- The Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD)
Since the Pension Reform Act (PRA) 2014 total Pension Fund Assets had grown to N5.2 trillion ($26.4 billion) as at December 2015. The Membership is also growing too counting 6.8 million as at the same period.
KPMG Nigeria partner Pension Fund Administrator licensed with the National Pension Commission (PENCOM).
The major services render by National Pension Commission includes:
- Full range of retirement support services including full-service retirement plan administration
- Support services and consulting with a focus on investing and managing pension funds
- Transparency and accountability in determining budgetary estimates for payments of pensions
To ensure that key roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience, we are looking for suitable graduates who can keep the key roles in our commission.
Feel free to apply for under listed vacant position below
- Managing Director
- Chief Executive Officer
- Head, Business Development
National Pension Commission Recruitment 2017 jobs Location
All vacancies are located in Lagos Nigeria
Requirements for National Pension Commission Recruitment 2017
Bachelors’ and Masters’ Degree in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines or an MBA
- Applicants must have Fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience.
- Applicant who wishes to apply for National Pension Commission Recruitment 2017 must have least twelve (12) years in the financial services sector, and eight (8) years in top/ senior management positions
- Relevant professional qualification from a recognized institution or body
How to apply for National Pension Commission Recruitment 2017
To apply is very simple,
- Apply via PENCOM
- You will be ask on how to apply whether you want to apply for the position,
- You will be given option to apply for the position like Upload a file, use LINKEDIN, Copy and Paste Resume, Apply without Resume.
- If you have already sign up login to apply