www.nrc.gov.ng: Application form Nigerian Railway Corporation NRC Recruitment Apply here –
The Nigeria railway corporation NRC is now recruiting; these came up following the recent commissioning of the Abuja to Kaduna Standard Gauge Rail Service by the present administration under president of Federal Republic Nigeria, Mr. Muhammad Buhari. NRC Recruitment
With this development the Nigerian railway corporation wishes to recruit Nigerian citizens both Junior and senior staff who are capable to meet the new operational requirements. Because of its expansion and introduction of new routes, the Nigerian Railway Corporation announces NRC Recruitment in the following vacancies position:
Below are vacancies for Nigerian Railway Corporation:
- Graduate Higher Technical Officer (Mechanical/Electrical/S&T)
- Graduate Pupil Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical/S&T)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical/Electrical/S&T)
- Graduate Pupil Engineer (Civil Engineer)
- Technical Officer (Civil Engineer)
- Graduate Higher Technical Officer (Civil Engineer)
- Graduate Pupil Health, Safety & Environmental Officer Recruitment.
- Executive Store Officer Recruitment.
- Graduate Pupil Research Officer Recruitment.
- Graduate Pupil Human Resources Officer Recruitment.
- Executive Officer (Accounts)
- Graduate Pupil Accountant.
- Graduate Pupil Public Relation Officer Recruitment.
- Senior Nursing Superintendent Recruitment.
- Graduate Pupil Internal Auditor.
- Executive Officer (Audit).
- Confidential Secretary Recruitment.
- Executive Officer (Administration/Human Resources).
- Public Relation Assistant Recruitment.
- Senior Station Master Recruitment.
- Principal Station Master Recruitment.
- Graduate Pupil Traffic Officer Recruitment.
- Graduate Pupil Senior Store Officer Recruitment.
How to apply for Nigerian Railway Corporation NRC recruitment 2016
All applicants who are interested and qualify are to forward their current Cv and submit their written applications which should be addressed to the Director, Admin/HR, Nigerian Railway Corporation NRC.
Please make sure you have valid phone number and a working email address.
All application should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Requirements for NRC Recruitment:
- Applicant must have HND or University Degree in relevant fields.
- The Nigerian railway Corporation is in needs of young talented and highly professional Nigerians with high level of integrity.
- The candidates is expects to be a team player and have excellent in communication, interpersonal skills and technical qualification.
Please note: only the shortlisted candidates who apply for NRC Recruitment will be contacted for the screening.