NIS Registration is free via online, applicants who are interested applying for Nigeria Immigration Service jobs should be careful about its registration. Many have been denied employment because of how they apply for a particular job. The NIS Registration is transparent, to register for Nigeria Immigration Service Enlistment is very simply. It is my obligation here to guide you on how to apply for a particular job and its requirements. We are delighted to inform you about the on-going Nigeria Immigration Service Enlistment, NIS Application form is now available.
The NIS Registration form is almost available per year; the application form is free for all Nigerian applicants who are qualifying for the enlistment. Here will let you know more about NIS requirements and guidelines on how to apply successfully.
NIS Registration Portal for Enlistment is www.Nisrecruitment.org.ng
For now, beneath are available positions in Nigeria Immigration Service 2017 Enlistment for a full time job:
- Superintendent Cadre: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI ”)
- INSPECTORATE CADR: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- ASSISTANT CADRE: Immigration Assistant III (IA ”’)
General Application Requirements for NIS Registration
The instructions below will be required from all candidates before applying for any Nigeria Immigration Service Enlistment
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- It is compulsory for all Candidates to be medically fit and applicants will be required to present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and any applicants fund member of a secret society/cult will be disqualify
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87m for men.
NIS Registration / Academic Qualification for Nigeria Immigration Service 2017 Enlistment
Here i will break it down to the category of available position base on academic qualification, below are break down of academic qualification required for NIS Registration:
NIS Academic Qualification for ASSISTANT CADRE
- All aspiring applicants for ASSISTANT CADRE must have at least minimum of four (4) credits (SSCE, NECO, and GCE) in not more than 2 sittings which should include English and Mathematics.
- 18 – 25 age limit is required
NIS Academic Qualification for INSPECTORATE CADR
- A minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution is required from applicants aspiring for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII).
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is required for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) applicants
- A minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution is required from applicants aspiring for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII).
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
All applicants should note these with any of the following disabilities are not eligible to apply;
- Impediment in speech (stammered/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs & K-legs
- Flat foot & Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Obesity & Pregnancy
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
NIS Registration procedures, How you can register successfully
Follow the NIS Registration procedures below to apply successfully
- Apply via www.Nisrecruitment.org.ng
- You must register first before you can proceed to apply
- Login via your email & password
- Fill in the NIS Application form
- Then finally submit
NIS Registration closing date
The NIS Registration closing date for 2017 enlistment is on 3rd of July 2017