Nigerian Law School Application Form is for prospective applicants who wish to be enrolling in Nigeria Law School across the Nation. It will be a surprise, some prospective candidates find it difficult to apply, how to Pay Nigeria Law School Tuition fee and Nigeria Law School Application Form Guidelines, all your problems will be solve here.
Brief about Nigerian Law School
The Nigerian Law School is an Educational Institution in Nigeria establish by Federal Government of Nigeria.
The aim was to provide Nigerian legal education to foreign-trained lawyers and to provide the much needed practical training to those aspiring to become Legal Practitioners in Nigeria.
The Nigerian Law School was establish in the year 1962 and formally began operations in 1963 at No. 213A Igbosere road, Lagos
List of five major Courses available in Nigerian Law School approved by Federal Government of Nigeria
Property Law Practice
Corporate Law Practice
Law in Practice (Ethics & Skills)
List of Nigerian Law School campuses where you can purchase Nigerian Law School Application Form
- Lagos Campus – No. 213A Igbosere road, Lagos
- Abuja Campus – town of Bwari near Abuja
- Enugu Campus – Augustine Nnamani Campus Agbani, Enugu State
- Kano Campus – Bagauda, Kano State
- Yola Campus – Yola, Adamawa State.
- Bayelsa Campus – Yenegoa, Bayelsa State
Nigerian Law School Application Form portal for registration
Purchase Nigerian Law School Application Form via www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng
How to Pay Nigeria Law School Tuition fee
e-collection Scheme of Federal Government new guideline has been put in place
Below are school fees Schedule and guidelines on how you can make payment successful
- Step to any Bank Branch close to you
- Fill your teller with Bank Name COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION
- Make sure you fill your teller correctly; you must fill in Revenue /Payment type, Name of Payee, Amount, Phone Number and Purpose of payment and other details.
How to make fee schedule payment via Remita
- Visit www.remita.net
- Look for, PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- Enter COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION
- Enter other payment details as required via online
- Then follow instruction given
Please note: after all payment a receipt will be issues to base on the payment you made
How to apply for Nigerian Law School
- Visit Nigerian Law School Application Form portal via www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng
- Fill the form as directed
- Finally submit
Important note to all prospective candidates
After submission of form via online please, a copy of each of the completed forms A2, B, B1 and B2 must be downloaded and submits to the Nigerian Law School at any branch close to you.
Note: For now the Nigerian Law School Application Form is not yet on sale.