www.haidfoundation.org: Humanitarian Aid Foundation offers internship volunteer Program in Ghana Apply here –
This is to bring to notice that Humanitarian Aid Foundation is now offering internship opportunities to Ghanaian who is interest in volunteering with HAF. Humanitarian Aid Foundation is committed to proving you with the best and most impactful volunteer abroad experience. HAF application form is now available via online also HAF program dates.
About Humanitarian Aid Foundation internship volunteer Program
Humanitarian Aid Foundation is a nonprofit organization in Ghana working with many volunteers from around the world on development projects in Ghana. Humanitarian Aid Foundation was founded about 7 years ago by a dynamic Ghanaian origin Emmanuel Bortey Annang. His ambition is to make difference, exploring and learning new cultures, traveling, and volunteer works. Emmanuel sympathizes with Ghanaian children and families facing challenges in rural area in Ghana due to lack of infrastructure, well equipped healthcare centers and inability of parents to pay their children’s tuition. Through his ambitions he raises funds, enroll volunteers and coordinate programs in the USA to run HAF projects.
The purpose of the program is to create and establish sustainable solutions for community development, HAF achieve their aim through the partnership with rural community in Ghana
Humanitarian Aid Foundation initiatives are as follows:
- Childcare Support
- Food and Agriculture
- Water and Sanitation
- Health and Medical Care
- Micro-finance and Business Training
HAF Volunteer and intern Programs
- Teaching Project
- Orphanage and child care
- ICT Volunteer project
- Community development
- Sports and coaching project
- Agriculture and farming project
- Micro-Finance and Business
- Health and Medical internship
- Law and Human Rights internship
Summer Volunteer Program in Ghana
HAF Summer Volunteer Program in Ghana is an interactive program that will allow you to make a difference, you will also be opportune to visit some most travel sight in Ghana and engage you in a life a basic of skills training and sports. It is a 2-3 weeks program.
Humanitarian Aid Foundation volunteer’s opportunities
- Volunteers will help prepare children for a brighter future by playing games serving meal, most important given much attention to individuals in an orphanage home and daycare centers.
- You will be opportune to Visit the Wli Waterfalls and Monkey Sanctuary in the Volta Region of Ghana
- Learn African Cultural drumming and dance
- Volunteers will have opportunity to Visit the Kakum National Park and Cape Coast Slave Trade Castle
- Volunteers will have opportunity to work with local teachers which you will help to improve the teaching methodologies, gender equality in the classroom and authentic assessment.
Humanitarian Aid Foundation Application form
Get your HAF application form online via
How to apply for Humanitarian Aid Foundation Summer Volunteer Program in Ghana
To apply is very ease just follow the above link and apply
Humanitarian Aid Foundation volunteer’s Requirements
- Volunteers must comply with HAF program policies
- For you apply, you must be at least 17 years and above
- Fluent in English Language, be in good health and have good interpersonal communication skills.
Why program fee?
The included in program fee is because of;
- Airport pick-up service
- Three (3) daily meals
- Certification of completion
- 24/7 emergency contact
- Cultural activities and weekend excursions, etc
- The program fee is $ 980.00 – 14 Days, Extra Week: $ 350.00 – 7 Days
- Deposit of $150 required to secure placement
HAF program date
2 – 3 Weeks program starting from:
June 5 – June 19, 2017
June 26 – July 14, 2017
July 17 – August 6, 2017
August 7 – August 28, 2017
HAF Program Location: