Universal Jobmatch is now available for all Jobs search in Great Britain and abroad. Job seekers around Great Britain, Europe and international can now Search and apply for full or part-time jobs through UJ so easier and transparent. You don’t need to worry or stress yourself looking for a job around Great Britain, Europe and abroad your solution is here, Universal Jobmatch is your best answer to your problem. Avoid jobs scam register and set up UJ account now.
Universal Jobmatch is a free service platform for job seekers across Great Britain, Europe and Abroad. This platform helps job seekers to search for and apply for jobs on one of the largest job boards in Europe and international, you don’t need to register all you need is to set up a UJ account to enable you move forward.
Find a job with Universal Jobmatch
To find a job with UJ it takes two stages
- First stage
- Create account with Universal Jobmatch
- Second stage
- Login to access your portal
Universal Jobmatch Registration/ account creating
To register with us is transparent and simply all you need to do create account with us and upload your necessary documents via online. Below are steps to follow:
- Register via gov.uk
- Create a profile
- Upload and update your CV
- Your account will be active immediately
Note: if you have Government gateway account already you are eligible to login with your ID to UJ account.
Benefits one can drive from having UJ account
- Once you create a ‘Profile’. You will gain access to job opportunities and help if you use the ‘CV Builder’ to create a CV
- A UJ account holder can create and save up to five cover letters which you can use when applying for jobs within Universal Jobmatch
- Create and save job searches. This is optional one can request daily or weekly email updates to alert you to new jobs that match your saved job searches
- UJ account holder has the opportunity to Build or upload up to five CVs which you can use to apply for jobs within Universal Jobmatch
- Create and save up to five cover letters which you can use when applying for jobs within UJ
- Keep a record of your job search and application activity in one place. In order case Jobseekers Allowance will make easier to talk about your job search activity with your adviser
- One can advertise a job with UJ via www.gov.uk/advertise-job
To your notice Universal Jobmatch has replaced the jobcentre plus job search tool.