FHI 360 Recruitment 2017 has commenced, the application form is invited for fresh Graduates who has passion to make a positive difference, accountability, commitment to excellence and teamwork. FHI 360 Recruitment 2017 is for applicants who meet up all requirements for enlistment. Read more to know all FHI 360 application requirements and how to apply for FHI 360 Recruitment 2017. Do you know FHI 360 has been in existence since 40 years ago? FHI 360 is more than a great place to work.
About FHI 360
Whenever you mention FHI 360 we talk about a nonprofit human development organization established to improve lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
FHI 360 human development organization is based on:
- Civil society
- Communication and
- Social marketing.
FHI 360 is established to create a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 65 countries and all U.S. states and environs.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for a young Graduate who has passion to make a positive difference, accountability, commitment to excellence and teamwork.
Below are vacancies available for FHI 360 Recruitment 2017
- Graduate Assistant Technical Officer – Protection – Banki/Ngala
- Nutrition Officer – Dikwa / Banki/Ngala
- Graduate Midwife – Ngala/ Banki
- Graduate Logistics and Warehouse Assistant – Banki
- Senior Strategic Communications Advisor
- Graduate Finance and Administrative Assistant – Banki
- Graduate Assistant Technical Officer-Environmental Health – Ngala/Dikwa
- Graduate Assistant Technical Officer-Case Worker – Dikwa/Banki
- Assistant Technical Officer-Laboratory Services
- Human Resources Officer
- Graduate Assistant Technical Officer-WASH – Banki
- Graduate Pharmacist/Dispenser – Banki/Ngala
- Graduate Primary Health Care Doctor – Banki/Ngala
- Assistant Technical Officer-Monitoring & Evaluation – Banki
- Primary Health Care Doctor – Ngala
- Field Coordinator – Banki
FHI 360 Recruitment 2017 Guides/Requirements
- MB.BS/MD/PHD/ BS/BA etc
- 1 to 3 years work experience in each discipline
- Must be fluent in English and Hausa
- Post graduate degree in a related field or MPH is required
- Relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of RH in humanitarian relief settings is required
How to apply for FHI 360 Recruitment 2017
- Apply via https://www.fhi360.org/careers
- Make sure you filled the required information correctly
- Then submit