We are delighted to inform the general public about Nigerian Air Force Enlistment 2017. Here we will tell you more about NAF Application form and Nigerian Air Force Requirements. NAF application form 2017 is available nationwide for suitable qualified graduate and post-graduate training as Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC) into Nigerian Air Force in the under listed department.
Beneath are NAF available positions :
- Information Technology
- DENTAL SURGERY
- Nurses –B.Sc/ RN and Rm (Double Qualification)
- SPECIAL FORCES
Nigerian Air Force Enlistment 2017 Requirements
- All candidates applying for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2017 must have atleast a minimum of Second Class Upper for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders
- All Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or NYSC Exception letter
- All Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall
- All female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall
- Special Forces candidates must not be less than 1.78m height and must be physically well built.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years of age by 31st December 2017. Please note any applicant who has done age declaration earlier than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable and if you are older than 30 years no need to apply
Applicant’s local Government attestation form must be signed by following personnel:
- Military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander
- Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above
- Local Government Chairman/Secretary
- Principals of government secondary schools from applicants’ state of origin
Nigerian Air Force Enlistment 2017 Academic Qualification
For Information Technology
MS.c/ BSc./HND in
- Computer Software Engineer
- Data Administrator
- Network Administrator/ Engineer
- Network Security Experts
- Web master
- Info Tech/Computer Science
- Computer Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
MBBS, MBchB, applicants must be registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license in any of the specialties listed below:
MBBS, MB ch D
- Consultant – Ophthalmologist
- Consultant – Surgeon
- Consultant – Physician
- Consultant – O & G ( Female)
- Consultant – Pediatrics
- Consultant – Radiologist
- Consultant – Orthopedic
- Consultant – Family medicine
- Consultant – Anesthetists
For DENTAL SURGERY
BDS, B ch D
For Nurses –B.Sc/ RN and Rm (Double Qualification)
RN/RM or HND with RN/RM. BSc Nursing, applicants must be a member of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN)
For SPECIAL FORCES
BA in PE
- Ed Mathematics/Computer Science, B.Ed English, B. Ed Physics, B. Ed Chemistry, BSc Guidance & Counseling( Female).
Enlistment Portal for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2017
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2017 portal is www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
How to apply for Nigerian Air Force Enlistment 2017
- Apply via www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng or www. airforce.mil.ng
- Provide your correct Email and Mobile No as this information will be used for further communication.
- Fill Your Registration Form
- Submit the Form
- The Application ID or Application Number assigned to you at this stage is important and you must take note of it.
- Applicants must download and print out a copy each of the attestation and acknowledgment slips.
- Applicants are to log in Application Number and Email Address
All applicants should note these:
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online via www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
- Applicants should be disease from giving false information any applicants caught in this act will be disqualification automatically.
- One applying for Nigerian Air Force Enlistment 2017 must be well built physically with not less than 1.78m height.
- Applicants are to submit one NAF application, more than one application will be automatically disqualify
closing date for Nigerian Air Force Enlistment 2017
Online registration starts 18th may ends on 15th June 2017