Wema Banks Alat sign up now open for registration/login. Make easy money with Wema digital Banks ALAT. Schedule transfers, save and pay bills automatically, get your bank card delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria and get up to 10% interest on your savings wow! Amazing, Wema bank Nigeria now becomes the first bank in Nigeria that enables a customer carry out all banking transactions without having to enter a bank. Save money, buy airtime and lots more just Sign up here!
Wema bank Nigeria makes it easier for all to make banking transactions without having to enter a bank wow!
What so interesting about Alat by Wema Bank
Stress of standing on the queue has pass join the moving trend, join Wema bank digital alat. See what so interesting about ALAT.
- Open an account in less than 5 minutes
- Schedule transfers and bill payments
- Save easily with automated goal saving
- Free bank card delivery anywhere in Nigeria
- Control your bank card from your phone
- Works with all Nigerian bank cards
- No hidden charges
- Up to 10% interest on savings
How to join Wema Banks Alat and make money
To join Wema Banks Alat and make money is very simply just follow the steps below
Step 1(Joining Stage)
- Join by Downloading ALAT from Google Play or the Apple App Store
- Simply sign up with your BVN and phone number
- Upload a couple of basic documents to activate your account.
Step 2 (Refer your friends)
- Open the ALAT app
- Sign in and click Refer a Friend on the menu to get your unique referral code
- Share this code with your friends by chat, SMS, email or on social media
Step 3 (cash out stage)
- For every friend who joins ALAT with your referral code and funds their ALAT account with 500 naira
- Wema ALAT will give you a gift of 500 naira
- When you refer up to ten friends who all fund their ALAT accounts with 500 naira and upload required documents
- Alat by Wema will add 5,000 naira to your account for a total of 10,000 naira wow!
- To sign up with Wema Banks Alat you will start by installing ALAT on your phone or tablet from Google Play or the iOS App Store. You can also sign up via https://online.alat.ng/#/signup
- After installing ALAT will require your phone number, you’re BVN and your date of birth to complete the process.
- Your BVN will be required from you to protect your account and to save time by automatically fetching the personal information you provided when you registered for a BVN.
- The next stage is when Wema alat team will send a six-digit code by text on the phone number connected to your BVN, Type in the code and click ‘Next’ to continue.
- To proceed with your signing up enter in your email address, create your new password (a good password is a combination of letters, numbers and symbols), pick a security question and provide an answer you’ll remember easily