West African Examination Council (WAEC) Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 has been released register here to apply. This is a guide on how to apply for 2019/2020 African Examination Council (WAEC) Recruitment Application Form. Get all latest jobs about West African Examination Council (WAEC) Jobs.
We use this medium to inform all applicants about 2019/2020 WAEC Recruitment Application Form, at the end of this post you will know how to apply for West African Examination Council (WAEC) Recruitment successfully and requirements involves.
Are you interested working at West African Examination Council (WAEC) office nationwide, your opportunity is here, apply now for 2019/2020 West African Examination Council (WAEC) Recruitment Application Form, see more details beneath.
Available Jobs at 2019/2020 WAEC Recruitment
- Assistant Registrar II – Mechanical Subjects
- Assistant Registrar II (Physics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Marketing and Store Management)
- Assistant Registrar II (Psychology)
- Assistant Registrar II (Mathematics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Geography)
- Assistant Registrar II (History)
- Assistant Registrar II (Hausa)
- Mechanical Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Garment Making and Clothing & Textile)
- Human Resource Management Officer II
- Electrical Engineer II
- Quantity Surveyor II
- Assistant Registrar II (French)
- Computer Hardware Maintenance Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (English Language/Literature-In-English)
- Application Programmer II
- Database Administrator II
- Assistant Registrar II (Economics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Civil Subjects) Woodwork, Furniture Making and Upholstery
- Accountant II
- Assistant Registrar II (Business Studies)
- Assistant Registrar II (Biology)
- Assistant Registrar II (Basic Electricity)
- Assistant Registrar II (Arabic)
Requirements for 2019/2020 WAEC Recruitment Application Form
- Applicants should possess a minimum of Bachelors Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) from recognized university in the underlisted subject areas.
- Possession of higher degree in Educational Measurement and Evaluation would be an added advantage. A minimum of three (3) years post NYSC teaching experience is required of all officers.
- Be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- Be self-motivated and able to write good reports; analyse and review research reports; be able to work extra hours with little or no supervision;
- Be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- Possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- Be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Applicants should not be more than forty (40) years of age as at the close of the Advertisement.
How to apply for 2019/2020 WAEC Recruitment Application Form
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- In case of new users, when the page opens, kindly click the “You are not logged in yet, go to user access verification pager” at the bottom of the page.
- Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail. You can also verify your account by Clicking Here
- Ready registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button.
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (primary, secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps certificate or exemption letter size between 50kb to 120kb (see dimension for certificates)
- Scanned copies of Professional certifications where applicable (see dimension for certificates)
- Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment)
- A minimum of three (3) years cognate experience
- A minimum of three (3) references
Please note this:
- You can only apply for a position if you have created a user account, verified your account and logged in.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
14th July 2019