Update on Nigerian Police Force Enlistment 2019/2020 see more details here; new recruitment portal has been opened for registration. Qualified applicants can now apply online through the approved recruitment site.
Update on Nigerian Police Force Enlistment 2019/2020 – Police Service Commission has stated that any applicants who enter wrong information will be automatically disqualified, note that all information you entered will be verified.
Update on Nigerian Police Force Enlistment – Registration Portal changed
This is to inform the general public about the latest Update on Nigerian Police Force Enlistment 2019/2020, the new portal have been change to www.nigeriapolicecareers.net but those who are still making use of the initial portal can apply through the initial portal to portal.
Selection preference for a successful Application
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Qualified Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age
- Must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence
- Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Interested Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment
- Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Interested Candidates must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2)
Update on Nigerian Police Force Enlistment 2019/2020
How to apply for 2019/2020 Nigerian Police Force Enlistment
- All applications must be submitted “Online and is free
- Apply via www.nigeriapolicecareers.net
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please
- Make sure you Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure you scan the following documents
Birth Certificate Result
Important notice to all Applicants
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application
- Candidates with multiple applications would be disqualified
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones
Update on Nigerian Police Force Enlistment 2019/2020 – Application Closing date for enlistment into Nigerian Police Force
10th of January, 2019, has been slated for Application Closing date