United Nations Children’s Fund, Unicef Recruitment, Fresh Job apply –
Unicef Recruitment: The United Nations children’s fund (UNICEF) is world largest provider of vaccines in the developing countries. For a long time now about 70 years Unicef has been working on ground in 190 nations and regions to advance kids’ survival, insurance and improvements. Unicef bolsters youngsters well being and sustenance, good water and sanitation, quality essential instruction for all young men and young ladies and the insurance of kids from viciousness, abuse, and AIDS. Unicef is subsidized totally by the deliberate commitments of people, organizations establishments and governments.
Now if you are committed with your creativity and with your professional works also passionate about impacting everlasting difference for youngsters. Your attention and commitment are needed by the world’s leading children’s rights organization.
unicef recruitment is ongoing feel free to fill the vacant positions available. Below are vacant positions available.
- Health Specialist (Accelerated Disease Control) TA – NOC
- Supply Chain Specialist, TA – NOC
- HIV/AIDS Consultant
- State HIV/AIDS Consultant
Requirements for unicef Recruitment
- Applicants must be a University degree holder in Public Health, Child Development, Public Administration, Social Policy, Child Health, Social Development, Epidemiology, Community Development, Physical Science, Supply Management and Engineering. Other relevant discipline will be accepted.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience, at the state, national or international levels in a programme/project development, planning, implementation, monitoring and administration in Health etc.
- Proficient work involvement in a specialized master position identified with kid survival and improvement, well being and nourishment mind.
- Fluency in English
Work Experience for United Nations children’s fund Recruitment:
- Relating and Networking
- Deciding and initiating Action
- Applying Technical Expertise
Competence for Unicef Recruitment:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Working with colleague
- Drive for Results
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
How to apply for Unicef Recruitment
To apply for Unicef Recruitment is very simple and easy. Just follow the instructions below:
- Visit https: https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=502026
- Click on APPLY at Unicef Recruitment website, it will direct you where to fill your email address then click on ‘’NEXT’’
- Immediately a form will come up for you to fill your personal details
- Finally click on SAVE & CONTINUE.
- Click here to fill unicef Recruitment form.