University of Port Harcourt has given Latest Update about 2021 Post UTME Screening Test Admission Exercise for Candidates who registered for 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Test Online. No more 2021 Post UTME Screening Test, get full gist below.
We are delighted to notify all candidates that picked Uniport Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session that No more 2021 Post UTME Screening Test, selection preference will be based on OLevel.
This post contains how to Upload O’Level on Uniport Post Utme Portal and check Screening Scores for Admission Processing.
Today Latest News About Uniport CBT Post UTME Screening Test Exercise
Due to COVID-19 pandemic setback on lots of activities, including delay in the Admission Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Following delays in the administration of the O’Level examinations for the year 2020 occasioned by the pandemic, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) gave a directive that institutions intending to hold Post UTME should hold on until the examinations were concluded.
Second wave of the pandemic is edging fast; the University of Port Harcourt is set to begin the Admission Exercise and needs candidates to note the following:
- Due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic which poses a challenge to the conduct of a physical Post UTME (screening) exercise, the University has screened its candidates using their O’Level results. This involves grading the candidates’ results.
- Candidates can check their Screening Scores by login into their Post UTME portal.
- Candidates who registered for Post UTME with Awaiting Result should forward Scanned Copies of their O’Level results to the email address email@example.com with their JAMB Registration Numbers as the subject of the Email. Submission ends on Friday, 15th January, 2021.
- Candidates are expected to check the JAMB site and the University website regularly for their admission status and accept their admission on the JAMB site if admitted.
How to Upload O’Level & check Screening Scores on Uniport Post UTME Portal
You can now check your Post Utme Scores and upload your olevel with the following guidelines listed below.
First, login into UNIPORT Post UTME portal via https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_utme.php
- Enter your phone number or JAMB Reg Number as Username
- Then input your password
- Immediately your portal will be displayed
- Check if your photo card is showing
- Then look up you will see check screening result
- Click on screening result to know if you will be admitted based on your scores.
All registered Candidates for 2020/2021 Post UTME with Awaiting Result should forward Scanned Copies of their O’Level results to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with their JAMB Registration Numbers as the subject of the Email. Submission ends on Friday, 15th January, 2021.
If you are finding it difficult, please drop a comment we will reply you immediately.
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Aptitude Test Exercise
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.