Uniport Post UTME 2017-2018 is on sale! Prospective candidates are eligible to start the 2017-2018 Uniport Admission Screening exercise. JAMB candidates who chose uniport as their first choice of institution have been advice to purchase the Uniport Post UTME 2017-2018 form via Uniport Admission Screening portal.
Here I will show you successful ways to purchase the Uniport Post UTME 2017-2018 form online and the participating bank across the federation where you can pay your Uniport Admission Screening fee also Uniport Post UTME 2017-2018 portal for online registration and required documents for Uniport Admission Screening exercise.
The Federal Ministry of education has given universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education to conduct post UTME on their own at rate which will not be more than N2000 for Admission Screening fee. Schools can now consider the rate at which they will sales Admission Screening form.
The Uniport Post UTME 2017-2018 form is now on sale via Uniport portal
The 2017-2018 Uniport Admission screening portal is www.my2.uniport.edu.ng
Follow the above Uniport Admission screening portal for all post UTME registration; just follow the process on the portal and make sure you print out all the necessary form needed.
Uniport Post UTME 2017-2018 Registration procedures see below
- Create your account via www.my2.uniport.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB registration number to retrieve and confirm your details.
- Provide an active email address, phone number and a security password then click Sign Up to create your account
- After you finish account creating you will be redirected to the login page
- Select Admission Screening Candidate as your User Type
- Use your Phone Number, Email Address, JAMB Registration Number, or Screening Number as your User ID and enter your password to login
- Continue your online registration by Logging in to your account to print your Payment Slip and proceed to any of the participating banks to make payment of N2000 excluding Bank charges as stated.
- Enter any of the under listed bank below to make your payment
- Login to your account to confirm your payment
- Finally print your screening Photo Card
Take note of this
All Uniport Prospective candidates are advice to print out online payment slip before proceeding to bank to make a payment with your payment code; do not make payment for any other number.
Uniport Post UTME 2017-2018 Participating Banks
- U & C Microfinance Bank
- UBA Group
- Access Bank
- Eco Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- First City Monumental Bank
- Sterling Bank Plc
Uniport Post UTME 2017-2018 Requirements for Admission Screening
All Uniport JAMB Prospective candidates are required to come along with following documents at admission screening exercise venue, see below
- Online Photo card print out with a clear picture of you
- JAMB result print out
- Original or online result print out of your O’Level results
- Examinations slip for candidates with awaiting result
- Original or photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
Beware of road fraudulent, feel free to comment and drop your contact or check our contact page for easy processing and inquiries.
Registration start on Wednesday 30th of August to Monday 11th of September 2017
Follow the links below for Uniport Departments screening date and time