University of Port Harcourt Admission List out through JAMB CAPS; This post will help you accept/reject Admission through JAMB CAPS. See more details here.
This is to inform aspirants who chose University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) and partook in the Post UTME Screening/Aptitude Test exercise about the 2019/2020 Uniport Admission List via JAMB CAPS.
Recently, 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination candidates have been admitted so far into universities, this come into existence through JAMB CAPS Admission Status Portal.
Please note that, JAMB at a 2019 policy meeting in Gbongan, Osun State, in June, had agreed with the stakeholders that the admission processes into public tertiary institutions should be concluded by December 2019, while private institutions, should end by February 15, 2020.
Some candidates has been offered admission through JAMB CAPS, at the end of this article you will know how to check your name through JAMB CAPS and to be sure of your admission. to accept and reject admission will not be a problem to you after reading this post. see more guidelines beneath:
Steps to check Uniport Admission List through JAMB CAPS Portal
- Candidates who took part Uniport Post UTME exercise in the 2019/2020 academic session should login to the JAMB efacility portal via https://www.jamb.org.ng/ ,
- Next click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure is on the University website.
- Please note that more batches will be released and published on the school portal.
How to accept and reject 2019/2020 Uniport Admission List through JAMB CAPS Portal
- To accept and reject Uniport JAMB CAPS Admission List 2019-2020 via CAPS is very simple but be careful while accepting and rejecting Admission Status via CAPS
- In your CAPS dashboard, you’ll see a notification telling you whether or not you’ve been offered admission
- Immediately you have check your CAPS and find out JAMB has offered you admission, click on the accept button. Later, you’ll see a notification asking you if you really want to accept; click on accept again to confirm your choice.
Candidates should note the followings:
Candidates, who click on reject, will not get the option to review your choice. Therefore make sure you don’t click on reject if you actually want to accept the admission.
If given admission and you don’t like the course, please try your possible best to discuss it with your senior colleague for enlightenment.
How check Uniport JAMB Admission List 2019-2020 through School Portal
Check Uniport 2019-2020 Merit batch A/B/C/D-Supplementary and Direct Entry via https://www.uniport.edu.ng/