Unical Post UTME Screening Registration Form is out start your registration here. We are glad to inform you about 2019/2020 University of Calabar (Unical) Post UTME Screening Registration Form, application form is currently on register now!
Are you among UTME Candidates that selected University of Calabar (Unical) as first choice and scored 160 and above that the 2019 uncial post utme form and direct entry Application form has been released for interested candidates.
Latest news about Unical Post UTME Screening, The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from 29th July 2019.
Direct Entry candidates will only be required to register on the portal and provide the information requested for.
How to apply/register for Unical Post UTME Screening Registration Form via online
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
Steps to obtaining scratch card proceed
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
Unical Post UTME Screening Registration Form Aptitude Test fees is ₦2,000
- Unical Post UTME Screening Registration Form closing date
- Deadline at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, July 17th, 2019.
Please note the following:
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- All Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Thursday, July 04, 2019 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.