UNIBEN Post UTME Admission login portal www.uniben.edu, this portal allows you to apply and register/login for Post UTME Admission into University of Benin (UNIBEN). This is a guide on how to register and login successfully for University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Admission. Login now!
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Admission login portal opened for candidates who score up 200 and above in UTME. Please note that your Post UTME Score is not a guarantee that you will get admission, admission depends on your UTME scores and Post UTME Screening/Examination.
UNIBEN Post UTME Admission Form login portal
All registration about University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Admission Form must be carryout via www.uniben.edu . Guidelines below will help you assess University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Admission login portal successfully.
How to register and login to University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Admission Form
- Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
Register via www.uniben.edu
- Then Click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Now Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Then go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Admission Form Instructions On Passport Upload
- The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- All passports must be with RED background.
- Apparels like glasses, caps, etc in whatever form must not be used.
- The face on the passport must be devoid of shadow or shadowy background.
- Any passport suspected to have been blended or worked on to cause deceit will result in the automatic disqualification of such candidate.
- Hairdos must not cover the face of the candidate.
- For the use of hijab, the face must be well exposed to ensure clarity and ease recognition.
- Candidates are advised not to edit out facial / tribal marks so as not to distort resemblance to the physical appearance
- Any candidate who flouts any of these instructions would have invariably disqualified themselves.