Turkiye Scholarship Applicant Register Login Portal, https://tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/ you can now sign up to register for Turkiye Scholarships successfully. The following steps guide will help you to create account and register for Turkiye Scholarship at your own convenient time. Login here now!
Are you finding it difficult to create account with Turkiye Scholarship Applicant login portal, your solution is here? Yes you can access the portal by yourself off course without any assistant from anybody. This article is for you just read carefully beneath.
- You need to register before initiating an application.
- Signing up is free of charge and will take approximately 2 minutes. Signing up only once will be sufficient.
- The accuracy of the information you provide in your application is crucial in order to be considered for the scholarship award.
- The application process takes about 30-60 minutes.
- You can visit the Scholarship Search page to find the scholarship program that works best for you.
- For more information please refer to the Scholarship Application Manual and visit our web site.
- Türkiye Scholarships Information System (TBBS) works on Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari 5 and later versions, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 8 and later versions.
Turkiye Scholarship Applicant Register Login Portal
Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates.
There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships.
Qualifications Turkiye Scholarship Applicant Register Login Portal
- To be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
- To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
- To be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
- Candidates who wish to study in these programs need to have an internationally recognized language certificate to prove their language proficiency (TOEFL and other equivalent certificates).
- Most of these programs require international admission test scores such as GRE, GMAT, SAT etc. Candidates can check the language of instruction while selecting the programs in the application system.
- Undergraduate candidates who possess International qualifications such as SAT or GCSE instead of national exam scores will need to provide the minimum required qualifications needed for completing secondary school according to these international exams.
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)