Total Nigeria International Programme Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form for juniors (VIE) is out register here to apply online. This is to inform those who might be interested about 2019/2020 Total Nigeria International Programme Recruitment for juniors (VIE) that the application has been released. Start your registration here.
This article contains all you need to know about 2019/2020 Total Nigeria International Programme Recruitment, Application Requirements and how to successfully apply online. See more details below:
Brief about Total Nigeria
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating.
Total Nigeria is currently seeking application from interested and qualified applicant for the position of International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F) – Industrial Projects.
Job Descriptions for Total Nigeria International Programme Recruitment
- You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
- Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
- You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
- In order to have an idea, an average project cost of solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
Job Responsibility for Total Nigeria International Programme Recruitment
- Visit company and/ or client sites to carry out engineering assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope
- Define work scope recommendations and project proposals
- Carry out engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor
- Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project
Application Requirements for 2019/2020 Total Nigeria International Programme Recruitment 2019/2020
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering / renewable energies
- Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations
- Fluent in French and English
- AutoCAD, Excel, PV syst or equivalent
How to apply for 2019/2020 Total Nigeria International Programme Recruitment
Selection Process for Total Nigeria International Programme Recruitment
- The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
- We advise you to check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
Total Nigeria International Programme Application Closing Date/deadline
10th June, 2019.