NCC Short Code 2442 – The NCC short code is now available to all telecom subscribers who wish to take informed decisions. Finally the Nigerian Communication Commission, NCC has introduced a new NCC short code to stop unsolicited text which gives subscribers the freedom to choose what messages to receive from the various networks.
This NCC short code was released during 84th edition of NCC’s outreach programme.
All telecom subscribers will now feel good with their handset as Nigerian Communication Commission NCC enforces a new NCC short code to stop unsolicited SMS, what left for you now is to take informed decisions to SMS options you want to be received on your Phone.
The NCC short code will stop so many unnecessary SMS for instant, send these to 1444 to get update news, sports, health tips and etc charges 50naira for one week. With this new NCC short code 2442 you will say bye, bye to unsolicited SMS from telecom providers.
The new NCC code 2442 for stopping unsolicited text is in line with NCC commitments to ensured telecom subscribers with valuable information on their right to quality service. The new development was made known by vice chairman of the Commission, Prof. Umar Danbata, through deputy director consumer affairs, Alhaji Ismail Adedligba, during the 84th edition of NCC’s outreach programme tagged: Information and Education as a Catalyst for Consumer Protection, in FCT Abuja. The main aim of the exhibition is to create enable environment for interaction between the regulator, consumer and telecom operators to deliberate on issues regarding telecom services.
How to stop unsolicited SMS with NCC Short Code 2442
If you wish to take inform decision text STOP to 2442 or STOP to 622 in cases where complaints made to telecom providers are not attended to.
Take note: the NCC 2442 code will not allow you to receive any unsolicited message from the operators at all.
Beneath are various options.
- For receiving SMS relating to Religion to 2442
- For receiving SMS relating to Sports to 2442
- For receiving SMS relating to Banking? Insurance/ Financial products to 2442
- For receiving |SMS relating to real Estate to 2442
- For receiving SMS relating to Education to 2442
- For receiving SMS relating to Health to 2442
- For receiving SMS relating to Consumer goods and Automobiles to 2442”
- For receiving SMS relating to Communication/ Broadcasting Entertainment/IT to 2442
- For receiving SMS relating to Tourism and leisure to 2442
2442 is the new NCC short code