Sterling Bank Internship Program Application Form 2019 for Summer Associate is out register here to apply online. This is to inform the interested applicants about the 2019 Sterling Bank Internship Program Application Form 2019 for Summer Associate; this is your opportunity to have an internship programme with Sterling Bank Plc. Register here to apply online.
Have you been looking for 2019 Sterling Bank Internship Program 2019 for Summer Associate, we inform you that 2019 Sterling Bank Internship Program Application Form has been released your opportunity is now!
Brief about Sterling Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
- The Sterling Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals opportunity to gain industry experience, test drive a career in financial services, and be exposed to the great stuff we do at Sterling Bank. Our internship program allows you to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the Bank while you also improve your skills in a diverse environment.
- It is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience. We have had great feedback from past interns who generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. It is a way to enhance your professional profile with practical work experience.
- As a summer associate you will be given a unique insight into how Sterling Bank operates, working closely with internal and external clients on live projects
- This is a twelve-week program designed to give participants an opportunity to broaden their knowledge and develop a solid foundation in the Banking sector through a variety of disciplines: customer research, quantitative analysis, strategy, project management, product analysis & design and broader market insights. The program is characterized with placement on a specialized project team where you will work with other Summer Associates to think, design and execute the next BIG thing!
- Successful Summer Associates may be invited back to join our Management Trainee program in a full-time position.
Brief about the Sterling Bank Internship Training Program
Your training experience will begin with a three-day orientation focused on getting you acquainted to the company, our culture, division-specific training designed to help you develop the essential knowledge and skills needed to succeed on your business projects. The curriculum includes basic product knowledge, business specific overviews, technical and professional skills training and career development.
Who can apply for Sterling Bank Internship Program 2019
The summer associate role is for candidates currently working towards an advanced degree such as MBA, M.Sc. or LLM and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of their study.
We value diversity in our workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. Our aim is to attract and recruit the best talents in the World.
How to apply for Sterling Bank Internship Program 2019 for Summer Associate
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Best of Luck!