Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme for Retail Banking 2019 register here to apply. We are delighted to inform you about 2019 Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme for Retail Banking. Start your application here.
Before you can proceed for 2019 Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme for Retail Banking, it is very important to understand the program.
About Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme
- At Standard Chartered, Retail Banking serves over 9 million affluent and emerging affluent clients and small businesses in many of the world’s fastest growing cities across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our focus is on serving the banking needs of these Priority, Business and Personal Clients with market-leading digital capabilities and best-in class products and services as we make banking simple, smarter and secure.
- The Formal Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship programme. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you’ll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths. The Formal Internship Programme is intended to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme.
- Internships is a 10-week program, depending on location, and are open to candidates who are available to start on our full-time graduate programmes in September 2020.
- Internships typically take place during June – August, depending on location.
- 10-week program will involve on-the-job training and an innovation project which exposes you to the inner workings of our business to provide real work experience.
- You’ll be paired up with a buddy from the International Graduate (IG) Programme and to set you up for success during your internship and provide you insights into what could be your next role as an IG.
- You’ll be assigned a mentor whom will provide you with ongoing guidance and mentorship throughout the internship.
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank’s International Graduate Programme.
Who is eligible to apply for 2019 Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme
- Standard Chartered will only consider candidates who have the legal right to work in the country to which they are applying. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
- Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study. We will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
- Please note: Standard Chartered Bank does not sponsor work permits for the purposes of Internships.
How to apply for 2019 Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme for Retail Banking
- Apply/register HERE
- Fill Application Form correctly
- Finally submit