Standard Bank Bursary Scheme Application Form 2019 for South Africa Undergraduates Students is out register here. This is to inform you about 2019 Standard Bank Bursary Scheme which is currently ongoing apply here.
About 2019 Standard Bank Scholarships Bursary Programme
The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship marks the culmination of over thirty years of direction, vision and action attributed to Derek Cooper, a true African business leader and former Chairman of the Standard Bank Group. “Africa is our home, and we are focused on driving her growth.” With a heritage of over 155 years, we are a leading integrated financial services group on the African continent with an on-the-ground presence in 20 countries in sub-Saharan Africa, where we also trade as Stanbic Bank.
By connecting the brightest young Africans with the educational opportunities they need, we can secure real progress for them and for our continent. It’s how we’ll shape and strengthen the next generation of African talent and African leaders.
Standard Bank Group 150 bursaries – undergraduate studies
In honour of our 150th anniversary in 2012, we launched our 150 bursary and scholarship fund, designed to promote academic excellence (in various disciplines within commerce, science, engineering and technology) and to target a range of recipients. To apply for this bursary you must be a well- rounded, undergraduate student with strong academic results and entering your second or third year of study in commerce, science, engineering, mathematics and technology.
How to apply/register for 2019 Standard Bank Bursary Scheme for South Africa Undergraduates Students
- Fill in an online application form on: www.studietrust.co.za
- Please note: All 2019 applications are closed. 2020 applications open from 1 August to 30 September 2019
- Mail: Write a letter containing your name, surname and a valid postal address and postal code to: Standard Bank Bursary Programme, Studietrust, Private Bag X16, Braamfontein 2017
- Email: Send an email explicitly requesting a Standard Bank bursary application form, and containing your name, surname and a valid postal address and postal code to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS: Sms the word STANDARD, your name, surname, postal address and postal code to 31022