SPDC Health Impact Assessment Lead Recruitment 2019 register here to apply online, have you heard about 2019 Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Health Impact Assessment Lead Recruitment, your opportunity is here apply now!
This article will help you to apply successful for 2019 SPDC Health Impact Assessment Lead Recruitment via online and requirements involves.
The Health Impact Assessment (HIA) Lead acts as subject matter expert (SME) and drives (HIA) and other health related input to environmental studies in Shell Nigeria. He/she leads the quality assurance and delivery of HIA & other health input to various environmental other studies:
- Contributes and leads the delivery of HIAs in all IAs/studies.
- Provides advice and support for the implementation of HIA aspects of the Impact Assessment (IA), including regulatory requirements and their implications to the business
Qualifications/Requirements for SPDC Health Impact Assessment Lead Recruitment 2019
- A University degree preferably in Primary Health.
- Postgraduate qualifications in public, community health is required for this role. (Additional qualification in Occupational health and Project management will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience.
- Good understanding and appreciation of the IA process is required
- Experience working in an Oil and Gas industry is desirable.
- Good knowledge of health safety and environment influence on energy business
- Knowledgeable in HIA studies, Research and Development are required.
- Knowledgeable in customer intimacy and environmental ecological processes
- Good understanding of business aspects of HSE in the short and long term
- Strong focus on Enterprise First (ensuring close connection and alignment with other Shell Businesses
- Passion to drive HSE performance excellence
- Applicants must be Good communicator
- Able to work effectively in a global (virtual) team
- Applicants must have Good analytical ability and keen sense of reality.
How to apply for SPDC Health Impact Assessment Lead Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online