South Africa National Space Agency (SANSA) Internship Program 2019 Application Form out register here. This is to inform all South Africa indigene about the 2019 South Africa National Space Agency (SANSA) Internship Program, portal is now opened for interested applicants.
At the end of this article you will know the requirements for 2019 South Africa National Space Agency (SANSA) Internship Program and how to apply successfully.
Portal is now opened for those who qualified, The South African National Space Agency (SANSA) is a public entity under the National Department of Science and Innovation (DSI).
South Africa National Space Agency (SANSA) has a mandate to drive the promotion and use of space and cooperation in space-related activities. To achieve this mandate, the Agency fosters research in space science and technology, advances space engineering programmes, and supports the creation of an environment conducive to industrial development in space technologies within the framework of national government policy.
South Africa National Space Agency runs an Internship Programme in which unemployed graduates and postgraduates are offered an opportunity to acquire practical work experience through mentoring, couching and exposure to a research environment.
- Provide desktop support to users
- Installation / upgrade of computers
- Maintenance of network infrastructure
- Assist with network cabling and server cabinet wiring
- Inventory of ICT store rooms
- Basic network administration on Microsoft Windows and Linux-based servers
- Documenting of network services and infrastructure
- Opportunity for development of additional programming skills
Requirements for 2019 South Africa National Space Agency (SANSA) Internship
National Diploma / Degree in Information Systems
Interns will be paid a differentiated monthly salary according to their level of qualification as follows:
- R5 400 for a Diploma at NQF level 6 needing practical training to obtain full qualification
- R 6 070 for a Bachelors/Advanced Diploma at NQF level 7graduate;
- R 6 750 for an Honours’ /Post Graduate Diploma/BTech at NQF level 8 graduate; and
- R 8 050 for a Masters/ MTech at NQF level 9 graduate
Background verification, including criminal record, credit checks, security clearances, qualification and citizenship checks as well as competency assessment and psychometric testing, may form part of the selection process.
South Africa National Space Agency (SANSA) subscribes to the principles of Employment Equity and welcomes applications from all persons with disabilities. Preference will be given to candidates in accordance with this.
How to apply/register for 2019 South Africa National Space Agency (SANSA) Internship Program
Register via https://jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/25455
South Africa National Space Agency (SANSA) Internship Program