Shell Post Graduates Scholarship for Niger Delta Application Form is out Register here to apply online. This is a guide on how to apply/register for 219/2020 Shell Post Graduates Scholarship Application Form for Niger Delta interested candidates. Start your application here.
This post is about best ways to apply for 2019/2020 Shell Post Graduates Scholarship Application Form for Niger Delta. You will find it difficult to register after reading this article.
At the end of this post you will know how to apply successfully for Shell Post Graduates Scholarship Application Form for Niger Delta and application requirements involves.
Shell Post Graduates Scholarship for Niger Delta
2019/2020 scholarship will cover tuition, one economy return-flight ticket from Nigeria to the UK and a contribution towards living expenses only
For the academic year commencing September 2019, SPDC in partnership with three universities in the UK–Imperial College London; University of Leeds; and University of Aberdeen will award scholarships for one-year post-graduate M.Sc. studies.
The following courses qualify for award of scholarships at the three institutions:
Imperial College London
- MSc Petroleum Engineering
- MSc Petroleum Geoscience
University of Abeerdeen
- MSc Geophysics
- MSc Safety & Reliability Engineering for Oil & Gas
- MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering
- MSc Integrated Petroleum Geoscience
University of Leeds
- MSc Exploration Geophysics
- MSc Electronic/Electrical Engineering
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for 2019/2020 Shell Post Graduates Scholarship for Niger Delta
- Display sound intellectual ability and leadership potential.
- Meet the individual university’s English Language requirements (usually at least 6.5 in IELTS score valid for Sept. 2018 admission). Please note that TOEFL is no longer recognised by most UK universities. Candidates are advised that failure to meet each university’s English Language requirement at the time of selection may invalidate their application.
- Be aged between 21-28 years by 30/09/2019.
- Be an indigene of Rivers, Delta, Imo or Bayelsa states (documentary proof of this will be required and will be verified).
- Currently reside in Nigeria.
- Plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study.
- Have obtained a university degree (at least of equivalent standard to a UK Second Class Upper Honours degree).
- Not have studied previously in the UK or any other developed country
- Have a Nigerian international passport valid till December 2020
- Be neither a current nor former employee (who has left employment less than 5 years before) of SPDC or the Royal Dutch Shell Group or any Shell company or the local Nigerian consultant
- Not be a spouse, child or ward of staff of Shell Companies in Nigeria or the local Nigerian consultant
How to apply for Shell Post Graduates Scholarship for Niger Delta
Submit application for admission to any of the participating universities for any of the qualifying courses.
Application forms for the scholarship will ONLY be available through the websites of the Imperial College London Click Here , the University of Leeds Click Here and University of Aberdeen Click Here , following a formal offer of admission by the university.
The universities will process applications and select candidates to attend interviews before being considered for final selection.