Shell LiveWIRE Programme 2017 is ongoing for South -South Region Youths apply now! The cooperation of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) has come up with an initiative programme tagged 2017 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme. Apply now!
The Shell LiveWIRE Programme 2017 is set to inspire, motivate and support young people aged 18-35 with training and finance to start up a businesses by themselves.
What Shell LiveWIRE Programme 2017 is all about?
The LiveWire initiative program is targeted for youth enterprise development centered for youth in South -South Region of the country.
The Shell LiveWIRE Programme 2017 is powered by Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) JV
Shell LiveWIRE Program Benefits
- Successful candidates will be given Business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans
- Shortlisted candidates will be link to third parties like financial institutions and non-government organizations (NGOs)
- Successful candidates will be open for a volunteer mentoring programme etc
Shell LiveWIRE Programme 2017 process stages
- Pre-start up: – Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop (BI)
- Become a Successful Business Owner (Business Planning & Management)
- Value Chain workshop
- Business Start-up (How to access finance & technology)
- Post start up (Mentoring and Market linkages)
Who are eligible to apply for Shell LiveWIRE Programme 2017?
The programme is open only for South -South Region youths and must possess the following:
- Male and female applicants from the region (South-South)
- Applicants must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- Applicants must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket
- Must be resident in their states of origin
- Must not be in paid employment
- Must have an innovative business idea
- Must desire to own and manage a business
How to apply for Shell LiveWIRE Programme 2017
To apply for Shell LiveWIRE Programme 2017 is very easy and simple; you can apply via online or by email just follow the steps below:
- Apply for LiveWIRE program via https://www.livewire-nigeria.org/application-form
- Fill your information that has asterisk is a must for you to have a successful online registration
- At the ATTESTATION stage, enter your Full name to testified the information you filled
- Finally click on SUBMIT.
Requirements for Shell LiveWIRE Shortlisted Candidates 2017
All Shell LiveWIRE shortlisted candidates should come along with the following for face – face interview.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration sworn affidavit
- Copies of Educational Qualification
- Two passports photographs (if you were unable to upload)
- Local Govt. Identification Letter
All LiveWIRE shortlisted Candidates will be contacted through email or SMS