Recruitment ongoing at Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) (Course 24) registers here –
Applications are therefore welcomed from reasonably qualified Nigerians for enrollment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 which is on-going; the recruitments begin 26 October 2016. The following are Guidelines for enlistment.
Guidelines / Qualification
- Visit the enlistment entrance joinnigeriannavy.com will be opened on 26 October, 2016 for intrigued possibility to apply on the web.
- Intrigued candidates, who must be Nigerian by birth, must have at least Second Class Upper Division for first degree holders and upper Credit for HND holders.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Male candidates must not be under 1.70 meters tall while female candidates must not be under 1.67 meters in stature.
- Candidates are cautioned against giving false data or offering fake declarations. Any false data or fake authentication found at any stage will prompt to preclusion and resulting indictment of the candidate.
- Candidates ought to be somewhere around 22 and 28 year by 31 December 2016, with the exception of Imams and Chaplains who ought not surpass 30 years December 2016.
- Candidates must have testaments of full enrollment with their separate statutory expert bodies in Nigeria.
- All candidates must be single.
- Candidates must have NYSC release endorsement or letter of exclusion from NYSC.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying fitness test. The date, time and aftereffect of the bent test will be put on this site.
- Candidates are to pick any of the accompanying habitats for the qualifying inclination test:
- Abuja – Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks
- Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks
- Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta
- Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School Borokiri.
- Sokoto –Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
- Candidates are to convey the accompanying to the Aptitude Test Centers:
- Guardians/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgement form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- If it’s not too much trouble take note of that any endeavor to immerse the Naval Headquarters with letters from any Quarters by any candidate will be seen as a ploy to undermine the selection procedure and will prompt to exclusion of such candidates. Moreover, candidates are to note that the whole enrollment process is free and they ought to shun offering cash to any person under any appearance.
- Submission of form: on culmination of the application shape, candidates are encouraged to click submit on the entryway and create the candidate’s exchange ID. Candidates are instructed to print out a duplicate with respect to the Application Summary.
Application Method for Nigerian Navy (DSSC) Course 24
Intrigued individuals from the general population are asked for to take note of the accompanying data on technique for application. Applications are for nothing out of pocket. Candidates are to apply just once. Various online applications will be precluded.
Step by step instructions to apply
- Visit http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/
- Tap on the Register catch to make a record on this gateway by giving a legitimate Email Address (which will be utilized as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will require your Email Address (User Name) and Password to sign in next time.
- Finish the Ratings Application frame. Ensure you audit your information precisely before submitting. You may sign in at whatever time before application closes to roll out improvements after accommodation.
- Download and print a duplicate of your finished Application frame which must incorporate the accompanying parts:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian frame.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form.
Closing date for Nigerian Navy (DSSC) Course 24
23 November 2016.