Recruitment at Nigerian Breweries Plc: Heineken Go Place Interview 2016 Apply here –
Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the chief blending organization in Nigeria, enthusiastic about our vision to stay World class in every one of our exercises while showcasing excellent brands. We are as of now considering applications from splendid, gifted Nigerians with the right characteristics/profile to seek after effective and fascinating long haul vocations in Nigerian Breweries.
Go Places with Heineken
Extraordinary! By coming here, you’ve as of now demonstrated that you are occupied with investigating and are interested in experimenting with new encounters. What’s next? Is it accurate to say that you are prepared to proceed with the discussion? By what means would you be able to open us up to better approaches for supposing and getting things done? Presently time for the genuine meeting… Heineken has returned to enlisting with “Go Place”. To access the accessible positions, competitors are welcome to react to 12 questions, which must be replied in three to five seconds.
- Also take note of that you’ll need to take the Heineken Go Places Interview to have the capacity to apply for this Job. It’s an intelligent and intriguing video meet that requires a solid web association.
- Shortlisted hopefuls will be reached by means of email or SMS inside 2 weeks from the end date.
Applications are welcomed from reasonably qualified possibility for the position below:
Trainee Shift Managers (Brewing)
Trainee Shift Manager (Packaging)
Graduate Management Trainee
The perfect applicants must not be more seasoned than thirty (30) years as at October 2016 and ought to have the accompanying:
Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) least of Second Class Honors (Lower Division) in any of the orders recorded beneath.
Added: Master’s degree (MSc) in relevant field of study.
Relevant Fields of study:
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive
How to Use the Heineken Website
- The Website comprises of three primary segments: The Manifesto, The Interview, and The Profiles.
- The Manifesto segment is fundamentally brought together around a film that demonstrates that HEINEKEN as a business is key on animating its representatives to end up in a good place.
- The Interview is an intelligent instrument with 12 questions, and the outcome demonstrates how your result of the Interview matches with the HEINEKEN organization values.
- HEINEKEN won’t store or utilize the result of your support in The Interview in any capacity. HEINEKEN permits you to share your result via web-based networking media. The Interview can’t be utilized to apply for a position inside the HEINEKEN organization, please check the company‘s site or LinkedIn page for openings for work. It would be ideal if you remember that The Interview is not an official identity test.
- The segment – The Profiles gives advance bits of knowledge on the distinctive profiles, in light of the HEINEKEN organization values.
- “Heineken needed it [the interview] to be a proclamation inside, for new representatives and for new bottling works, so they would feel what Heineken Company was about,” Kersten included.
- Once you have your outcomes (we’re Initiators!), you’re headed to Company‘s LinkedIn page, where you can filter through employment opportunities and discover one you like best. This procedure is choppier than the meeting; the application sites shift, and are just about as fun as any you’ve ever been on – that is to say, dry as earth after a wildfire.
Application Closing Date for Go Places with Heineken
13th November, 2016