PTDF Scholarships and Awards Program 2018/2019 Application Form for undergraduates is out via www.ptdf.gov.ng Apply here. This is to inform all undergraduates’ students of Federal Government Universities about the 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarships and Awards Program. Register here to apply.
PTDF Scholarships and Awards Program Application Form for 2018/2019 Petroleum Technology Development Fund (Ptdf) Scholarship for Undergraduate Awards in Nigerian Federal Universities is on sales pick your form via online.
This post will help you for PTDF Scholarships and Awards Program, here I will show case all requirements involves for successful application.
About 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarships and Awards Program
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is the Federal Government agency with the mandate of developing indigenous human capacity and petroleum technology to meet the needs of the oil and gas industry. The Fund hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerians to apply for the 2018/19 Undergraduate, Masters and PhD scholarships for students in Nigerian Federal Universities.
Application Procedures for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarships and Awards Program
- Possession of valid admission letter into the University is compulsory for all applicants
- Application is restricted to Federal Universities only
- Postgraduate applicant’s admission letter should be within a validity period of 12 months
- Postgraduate applicants who meet the requirements shall be shortlisted for interviews before final selection of successful candidates
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed their first year and are currently in their second year of studies
- Only undergraduate applicants undertaking studies in oil and gas related fields will be considered and the final selection shall be based on the grades on their transcripts
- Admission for part-time studies shall not be considered for all category of applications
- The scholarship is highly competitive and merit driven. Selection of candidates shall be based on equitable representation of the 36 States of the Federation and Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
General Requirements for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarships and Awards Program
- Applicants must be full time students in any of the Federal Universities
- Applicants must be in their second year of study
- Course of study should be related to oil and gas industry
- Students must have been admitted into the University in 2017/18 academic year only
- Possess 5 credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO including English Language and Mathematics
- Possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on scale of 5 or 3.0 on a scale of 4 which is equivalent to 2.1 in the first year for the 2017/18 batch of students
- Applicants should provide their transcripts for the first year of study
Document to upload via online
- Evidence of statement of WAEC/SSCE/NECO results with at least 5 credits, including English Language and Mathematics
- Letter of admission into the University
- First year academic transcript(s)
- Evidence of state of origin and local government
- Personal statement of a minimum of 100 words stating reasons for undertaking the course of study
- Recent passport photograph
How to apply for PTDF Scholarships and Awards Program
- Register/apply via www.ptdf.gov.ng
- Note application form is free via online
- Enter your email address and select a password for a pin to be generated.
- The generated pin would enable applicants to access the form and complete their bio data
- Finally click on SUBMIT