PTDF Scholarship 2019/2020 for M.Sc to travel overseas; Registration has started apply here. We are glad to inform the general public about the ongoing 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship for M.Sc to travel overseas. Register here to commenced Registration online.
Apply now for the 2019/2020 Petroleum Technology Development Fund PTDF Scholarship for M.Sc Master Degree candidates to travel overseas to study in France/Germany/China/Malaysia commencing in the 2020/2021 academic session.
At the end of this article you will know the Application form requirement for 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship for M.Sc to travel overseas and how to apply successfully via online.
The 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship Applications are invited for Overseas MSc Scholarship to institutions under its strategic partnership initiative. Successful candidates will be awarded scholarships to study in France/Germany/China/Malaysia commencing in the 2020/2021 academic session.
Selection Preference for PTDF Scholarship 2019/2020 for M.Sc to travel overseas
- Applicants’ Academic merit as evidenced by quality of degrees, full academic transcripts, other professional qualifications acquired, and relevant publications to be referenced by applicants
- Membership of professional bodies
- Interested Applicants are required to make a case for their scholarship by submitting a statement of purpose (maximum 500 words) stating the reason (s) they want to undertake the study, the relevance of the proposed study to the oil & gas industry and its expected impact on national development.
Application Form Requirement for PTDF Scholarship 2019/2020 for M.Sc to travel overseas
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) qualification in their first degree or a Second Class Lower (2.2) with relevant industry experience
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
- Must be computer literate
- Possession of 5 O/level credits including English Language
- Interested Applicants must have a National Identity Number (NIN) before applying for the scholarship
How to apply/register for PTDF Scholarship 2019/2020 for M.Sc to travel overseas
Apply via https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/
To apply successfully you are required to provide the following documents:
- Applicant’s First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result
- Applicant’s NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicant’s WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO results as well as the PIN numbers on the application forms to enable PTDF view the O’level results on the relevant website).
- Applicant’s Recent Passport Photograph
- Applicant’s Local Government Identification Letter
- Applicant’s Evidence of membership of professional associations
Application closing date for PTDF Scholarship 2019/2020 for M.Sc to travel overseas
The Application Form closing date is on 15th January, 2020.