2018 JAMB Registration has commenced, prospective candidates are to register via online or at any of the 700 CBT centres nearest to them. The 2018 UTME form is on sale now for interested candidates who wish to purchase 2018 UTME form for 2018 JAMB Registration now available. This article will Guides you to process 2018 JAMB Registration and how you can purchase your 2018 direct entry form successfully without no issues. See more.
Create 2018 JAMB profile via http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login
Click on Create an account to proceed
Follow these steps below as directed by JAMB to process your 2018 JAMB
Registration for UTME Candidates requirements
- Pay not more than N700 as Service Charge to the CBT Centre
- Provide Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government,
- Gender, e-mail address, among others
- Provide choice of Institutions and Programmes (Disciplines)
- Provide qualification with grades and dates, if not awaiting result
- Upload relevant certificates, if not awaiting result
- O/Land or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates.
- Candidates who are awaiting results should supply the results online as soon as they are available on JAMB’s portal.
- No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her result on the portal of JAMB
- Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certificates for DE only
- Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for
(a) Mock examination (optional)
(b) Examination for UTME (actual examination)
- Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph)
- Do Biometric enrolment (ten fingers)
- Review entries and confirm correctness
- Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
- Collect, at no other cost, the reading text and CD
- Collect e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration
- There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real time online registration.
- No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Offices. Any candidate who is registered outside
2018 Direct Entry Form Guides/Requirements
All interested candidates who wish to purchase 2018 Direct Entry has been advice to follow instruction listed below to process your 2018 Direct Entry, see below
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in five (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with atleast two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level
- No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level
- Two passes (in prescribed subjects for each discipline) at the Advanced-Level
- Examination of IJMB, Cambridge, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate with SSCE/GCE,
- NTS/NBC credits equivalents in three other subjects
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in three other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND.
- For Education courses, Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma and the O’Level requirements
The 2018 JAMB Registration will end on 6th February 2018, meanwhile, the 2018 JAMB CBT examination is slated to commence on 9th March and is expected to end on 17th March 2018.