Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship 2020/2021 for PhD Candidates to study in France/Germany/China/Malaysia register here; have you heard about the ongoing 2020/2021 Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship for PhD Candidates to study in France/Germany/China/Malaysia. Start your application here.
2020/2021 PTDF Applications are invited for Overseas PhD Scholarship to institutions under its strategic partnership initiative. Successful applicants will be awarded scholarships to study in France/Germany/China/Malaysia commencing in the 2020/2021 academic session, registration is ongoing apply under.
Shortlist Criteria for 2020/2021 Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship 2020/2021 for PhD Candidates
- Academic merit as evidenced by quality of degrees, full academic transcripts, other professional qualifications acquired, and relevant publications to be referenced by applicants
- Membership of professional bodies
- The viability of the study/research plan.
Application Form Requirements for Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
- Must be computer literate
- A minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) in their first degree and a good second-degree certificate;
- Must submit a research proposal relevant to the oil and gas industry (of not more than 5 pages) to include: Topic, introduction, objective, methodology and mode of data collection (sample template of the proposal is available on the scholarship portal ( scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng);
- Ongoing PhD Applicants could only apply provided their Universities are among the PTDF Partnership Universities as listed
- Applicants must also include their master’s degree project.
How to apply/register for Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Scholarship 2020/2021 for PhD Candidates
- Apply via https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/
- Create account to continue
To apply successfully you are required to provide the following documents:
- First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result
- NYSC discharge certificate
- WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO results as well as the PIN numbers on the application forms to enable PTDF view the O’level results on the relevant website).
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Evidence of membership of professional associations
Application closing date for PTDF Scholarship 2019/2020 for PhD to travel overseas
The Application Form closing date is on 15th January, 2020.