Paylater Loan Registration Login Portal, get loan at your own convenient time up to 500,000 and pay later. At Paylater you have an opportunity to get loans within minutes. Register here to get a Loan up to 500,000.
Brief about Paylater Loan
Paylater is an online platform that provides Nigerians with an opportunity to get a short-term loan within minutes.
At Paylater interested person can get loan without ever submitting collateral, without a guarantor, and you also need to pay no application fee.
How you can get Paylater Loan in different Packages
- Paylater Ladder (Yes, they offer loans to students and the unemployed).
- Paylater Plus (this is only for the employed population of Nigeria)
Paylater Loan Registration; how to register
To register for Paylater Loan, please note that there is no online application for paylater loan, there is also no paylater application form, everything is done using your smart phone.
Follow the steps below to register
First of all, you need to download and install the Paylater app on your smart phone.( note, no paylater app for windows)
- Next, add your personal information (For example, your age, account number, monthly income, e.t.c)
- Tell Paylater the amount you want to borrow.
- Also, state how long you would like this loan for.
- Don’t forget to add the Paylater card setup.
- Then, submit your application to get a loan decision within few minutes.
- If you are approved, Paylater will credit your account in less than 24 hour.
Note this: Paylater might ask you for an additional document in other to verify the information you presented in your application. If this is the case, you can send the requested document(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paylater may also ask for your BVN.
How to repay Loan from Paylater
On the agreed due date, Paylater will automatically take the amount agreed from your account.
You can also payback BEFORE your due date. You can do this by using your debit card.
How to get update from Efficiencyview team
Don’t miss out updates from us, to get updates like US on