Ondo State Bursary/Scholarships Scheme (OSOPADEC) Application Form 2019/2020 out register here. Registration ongoing for Ondo State Bursary/Scholarships Scheme, Applications are required from Ondo State indigenes. Start your registration now!
Have you been looking for OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarships Award Scheme? Your opportunity is here, applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates.
At the end of this article you will know more about Ondo State Bursary/Scholarships Scheme (OSOPADEC) Application Form, requirements and how to apply successfully for Ondo State Bursary/Scholarships Scheme.
Registration portal has been opened for students already in any recognized higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
Qualifications/Eligibility for 2019/2020 Ondo State Bursary/Scholarships Scheme (OSOPADEC)
- Must be indigenes of either Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area;
- Must be full-time students of recognised Private or Public Tertiary Institutions within the country as at 2017/2018 Academic Session;
- For scholarship award, applicants must have at least Second Class Upper Division (or its equivalent);
- Postgraduates and students who are currently in the Nigerian Law School are also eligible to apply;
- Special waiver/consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which in include: Engineering, Medicine & Surgery, Medical Engineering, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Medical Laboratory, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Geology/Geophysics, Computer Engineering.
- All other courses not listed above will be qualified for bursary award only;
- Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI, Certificate/Diploma students and others from institutions not accredited by relevant government agency are not qualified;
- No change of Bank details will be entertained after submission of application.
Documents required to be uploaded via online
- One recent Passport photograph;
- Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin;
- Admission Letter;
- School fees receipts (2017/2018 Academic Session);
- Student identity Card;
- Evidence of Membership of either NAIS or FELGOS, and
- JAMB Registration Slip (where applicable)
How to apply for 2019/2020 Ondo State Bursary/Scholarships Scheme (OSOPADEC)
Apply/register via https://bursary.osopadec.org.ng/
Note that: that application process will only be considered complete when you make a final submission of form and upload signed copy.
Application Closing Date for Ondo State Bursary/Scholarships Scheme (OSOPADEC)
Deadline for registration is 21st