NYSC online Registration Application Form 2018 is out check. We are glad to inform prospective candidates for Batch C corps member about the 2018/2019 October NYSC online Registration Application Form time table has been released. Register here to apply.
Download NYSC Mobile App. Click here to download
Finally, the management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the mobilization timetable for the 2018 Batch C prospective corps MEMBERS. Concerned candidates are prospective corps members whose names appear on the senate list across approved academic institutions in 36 states of federation and foreign institution accepted by management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
The 2018 Batch C Mobilization NYSC online Registration Application Form is out online through the NYSC Application portal via http://www.nysc.gov.ng/.
NYSC online Registration Application Form 2018 for Batch C Mobilization
Only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
NYSC Mobilization Time-Table for 2018 Batch C has been released. Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs has been initiated and Submission of Hard Copies of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs has commenced.
Online Printing of Deployment Disposition By Corps Producing Institution/Delivery of Manual Call-up Letters to Institutions
Before proceeding for October NYSC online Registration, know the following requirement for a successful application.
- Your JAMB registration Number is required
- Matriculation Number Required
- Bio Data (First name, middle name and surname well placed on your certificate)
- Date of birth is required
- Place of birth is required
- Marital status (Married women are to submit Marriage certificate, newspaper change of name, husband’s id card, Utility bill etc)
- Passport (white Background)
- Name of next of kin (two (2)) and their address, phone number etc
- Name of school attended from primary – tertiary level, starting date and ending date
- Shoe size, cloth size and trouser size
- After or before the online registration, you will be required to make payment either online or via Bank
How to register/process NYSC online Registration Application Form
- Register via www.portal.nysc.org.ng or http://www.nysc.gov.ng/
- During the online registration, you are required to do a biometric capture (Thump Printing) to complete your NYSC online Registration.